Click to view a larger image
- Cut the green texture paper to 5"x6 ½". Cut the striped paper to 4 ¾"x6 ¼", ink the edges and glue to the green paper.
- Using the small edge of the rippin’ ruler, tear two 1 ½" strips of blue vellum. Ink the torn edge and use vellum glue dots to adhere to the top and bottom of the striped paper, as shown. Add orange mini brads to the corners.
- Using larger edge of the ruler tear a 1 ½" strip of blue vellum on both sides. Ink the edges and glue across the center of the striped paper with vellum glue dots. Add orange brads to the ends.
- Cut out the green tag and "Celebrate" square, foam tape the "Celebrate" to the tag. Glue the tag to the middle strip and secure a large blue flower with a brad, as shown.
- Add smaller flowers with mini brads, as shown.