Click to view a larger image
- Using the small edge of the ruler, tear a 1" strip of yellow dot paper and glue to the top edge of the striped background paper.
- Using the large edge of the ruler, tear a 6" strip of orange texture paper. Tear the top edge and then turn the paper so that edge is facing to the left. Then the second tear will be opposite of the first. Glue the orange strip to the striped paper with ½" of the striped showing at the bottom of the page.
- Mat a large photo with white cardstock and a wider mat of blue texture paper. Glue to the center of the background page.
- Using the small edge of the ruler, tear a 2 ½" strip of yellow dot paper. Turn the paper again for the edges to be different direction. Glue across the bottom of the page overlapping the large photo.
- Use the inside edges of the ruler for the 1" blue strip across the yellow dot paper. Use both sides to make the edges opposite of each other.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock and trim. Mat with orange texture paper and glue to the blue torn strip. Fold the ends of orange ribbon and secure to the edge of the journaling block with brads. Tuck the ends of the ribbon behind the page.
- Add additional journaling to the bottom edge of the page matted with blue paper.
- Tear a 1" strip of orange texture paper and glue to the top edge of the photo. Glue dot a yellow bow to the end of the strip. Use the inside edge of the ruler and tear a small strip of blue paper. Secure with brads, as shown.