Click to view a larger image
- Using the small edge of the ruler, tear a 3 ½" strip of orange swirl paper. Glue to the right edge of the plaid paper.
- Crop the photos and mat with black cardstock. Then, mat all photos on one mat of white cardstock. Layer that mat again with blue texture paper. Leave the bottom edge longer and tear across the bottom with the small edge of the ruler.
- Cut a larger mat of pink swirl paper and tear across the bottom edge with the larger edge of the ruler. Mat again with green texture paper.
- Wrap the yellow ribbon across the pink swirl paper and tuck ends behind the green mat. Glue the layered mat to the center of the background page.
- Crop another small photo with black and glue to the bottom of the page.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock and trim into tags. Mat with black cardstock and glue overlapping each other near the bottom corner of the page. Glue dot a bow to the tags.
- Add small brad buddy flowers and shaped brad flowers around the tags and large photo mat.