Click to view a larger image
- Cover the large front flap and back of the portfolio with green circle paper. Trim the edges flush to the surface, and then ink the edges.
- Cover the flap of the portfolio with blue texture paper. Tear 1" strip of orange texture paper with the smaller edge of the ruler. Glue across the flap, ink the edges of the flap and add pen work along the edges of the strip and flap.
- Cut two 1 ½" squares of white cardstock, add penwork and ink the edges. Mat with black and secure large flowers to the squares with brads. Glue the squares to the flap and front of the portfolio, as shown. Use embroidery thread to wrap around the flowers as a closure for the portfolio.
- Lay blue texture paper over the corner of the portfolio and tear the edge with the larger edge of the ruler. Glue to the corner.
- Lay orange texture paper over the blue and tear again matching the pattern of the torn edge. Tie bow of pink ribbon and glue dot to the portfolio. Wrap the long end of the bow under the orange paper and glue to the portfolio.
- Print labels on white cardstock. Trim into strips and ink the edges. Add pen work and mat with black cardstock. Add flowers and brads to the strips and glue to the right edge of the portfolio.
- Trim "Mail Box" into a tag and ink the edges. Add pen work, mat with black and add a brad.
- Add brads to flowers and glue dot around the bow. Tie the tag to one of the flowers with thread.
- Add pen work around the edges of the torn orange paper.