- Place the fold of the card at the top. Cover the card front with teal border paper, placing the yellow dot border on the left side.
- Open the card and place it on your cutting mat. Use the ruler and X-acto® knife to cut a 2 1/4" square window in the card front.
- Cut a slit in the fold at the top of the card to insert the ribbon and tie it around the front of the card.
- Write on a piece of yellow paper, trim to a tag shape and mat on pink paper. Add a blue brad at the top of the tag and use a Zot™ to attach to the card front.
- Glue dark pink swirls paper and blue textured paper back to back, then trace and cut out 5 of the “Lulu” shapes. Fold so each petal is pink on the front, with the blue paper showing on the inside of each folded petal. Punch a hole in the end. Place the flower brad through the flower mini Brad Buddy™, then through the hole in the folded petal. Slip the brad prongs through the remaining petals, fanning out the shapes to form the flower as you go.
- For the card inside: Line the inside back panel with pink swirl paper. Add a strip of the yellow dots portion of the teal border paper along the left side. Mat a square of yellow cardstock on teal paper. Add the ribbon swirl in the center and glue to the inside of the card, positioning it to show through the window.
- Write on a square of yellow cardstock and mat on teal. Add a pink brad and place on the dot strip on the inside of the card.