- Cut a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" rectangle from green circles paper. Glue a strip of orange textured paper beneath the left edge of the rectangle, so a 1/8" orange border shows. Glue a strip of pink swirls paper along the edge beneath the orange, leaving a 1/4" pink border. Add a teal mini brads at the top and bottom, then glue even with the card front.
- Use the dull side of the X-acto® knife blade to score the upper right corner of the card front. Fold over. Cover the top of the corner with pink swirls paper.
- Use the template to trace and cut an orange base and 2 tails, then mat each on white cardstock.
- Glue pink swirls paper and blue textured papers back to back, then trace and cut out 5 large Loop-de-Loop shapes. Make 2 holes in each piece, then bring the rounded ends of one piece together and insert a mini flower Brad Buddy™ and a mini brad. Add remaining pieces to the brad, beneath the first. Attach over orange base and tails, then glue to the card front, overlapping the folded corner.
- Write "celebrate!" on white cardstock. Trim, mat on blue and attach near the flower.
- For the card inside: Cover the inside with orange textured paper. Write your message on white cardstock, then mat on blue, pink swirls, green circles, then white cardstock. Add ribbon and glue to the inside, making sure it is below the orange corner area that shows on the card front when the card is closed.