Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 3 1/2"x12” strip of blue paper and adhere to the edge of the striped paper. Cut a 1/4" x12” strip of black cardstock and adhere along the edge to create a border.
- Cut a corner of blue paper and glue to the bottom corner of the striped background paper, adding a ¼”-wide strip of black cardstock.
- Mat photos on black cardstock, then arrange on a green paper mat. Journal on a piece of white cardstock, ink the edges brown and mat on black. Glue to the green mat. Add penwork doodling around the photos and journaling.
- Use the template to trace Carousel shapes from orange, blue and yellow papers. Cut out the shapes and ink the edges brown. Add black penwork around the edges. Fold and insert brads in the centers.
- Use the template to trace base shapes from green paper and cut apart into single and double leaves. Ink the edges brown.
- Use foam tape to attach the folded shapes along the page border and in the corner.
- Ink the edges of the background page with black ink.