Designer Tip: It’s easy to make the small round pendants into earrings to match the necklaces. If you want the shiny brass to stay that way, add a coat of Crystal Lacquer.
- Open the die and place a round pendant on the curled tip of a fern. Close the die and run it through the Epic 6 machine between the cutting mat and the embossing platform. Remove the pendant and repeat with a second pendant.
- Squeeze a few drops of each of the colors in the Weathered Copper set onto your craft sheet. Cover the fronts of both of the pendants with a mix of the colors, dabbing the ink on with your flat paintbrush Let dry. Do the same to the backs and let dry.
- Use the reliefing block to sand down the fronts and backs of the pendants until the raise areas are shiny. Attach the pendants to the ear wires by opening and closing the loops with pliers.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintaj® small round pendants (link)
- Vintaj® Fern Fronds DecoEmboss Die (link)
- Vintaj® brass French ear wires (link)
- Vintaj® reliefing block (link)
- Patina inks: Weathered Copper set (link)
- Epic 6 or other die-cutting/embossing machine (link)
- Flat paintbrush
- Craft sheet or plastic lid or palette (link)
- Pliers (link)