Designer Tip: If you want the shiny parts of the brass to stay shiny, seal it with a clear sealer such as 3-D Crystal Lacquer.
- Open the Cherry Blossom Garden die and place the large round pendant on the section with the raised left-facing bird. Close the die and run it through the Epic in between the embossing platform and cutting mat.
- Remove the pendant and sand on the raised design with the metal reliefing block. Sand with the roughest side of the block and end by polishing with the smoothest side.
- Use a flat paintbrush to paint a thin coat of 3-D Crystal Lacquer on the front of the pendant and let dry.
- Use your fingers or pliers to open a jump ring. String the cord onto the jump ring, then string the pendant on. Close the jump ring.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintaj® large round pendants (link)
- Vintaj® brass jump rings (link)
- Vintaj® metal reliefing block (link)
- Vintaj® Cherry Blossom Garden DecoEmboss die (link)
- Epic 6 or other die-cutting/embossing machine (link)
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer (link)
- Black satin cords (link)
- Craft sheet or plastic lid/palette (link)