- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut the blue circles patterned paper to fit the card front, positioning the corner pattern at the upper left. Glue it in place.
- Use the ribbon border punch to punch out a 6” border from lavender textured paper. Cut a 5/8” x 6” strip of pink textured paper and thread it through the openings in the border. Mat the strip on a piece of the striped paper, then mat it again on white, varying the mat widths. Glue this strip near the left end of the card front as shown. Adhere silver glitter domes between the circular openings in the border.
- Punch snowflakes from white paper and glue them in various circles in the blue patterned paper. Position some to extend off the card edges and trim evenly. Add a blue glitter dome to the center of each.
- Print the sentiment in purple on the lavender paper. Cut it out. Mat it on white, then blue, then white again, varying the mat widths. Add two snowflakes with glitter domes as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5” x 3 3/4” piece of the remaining blue border paper. Glue it centered on the inside back. Print the sentiment in purple on white and cut it out, leaving enough white area around it to punch a snowflake at the upper left and lower right. After punching, mat the sentiment on purple, then glue it to the blue piece, off-centered.
- Punch two blue snowflakes and add them near the sentiment. Punch three more white snowflakes and add them among the circles on the blue paper. Add a dot of silver glitter glue to each snowflake center and let it dry completely.