- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut the card to 6 1/2” x 4 1/2”. Cut a piece of the red/stripes border to fit the card front with the border along the lower edge. Don’t glue it yet. Cut a 6 1/2” x 2 1/2” piece of the black paper.
- Punch out the letters for “noel” from the monograms book (I chose four 2” tall letters so they fit nicely across the card front). Cover the front of all four with the green mesh paper. Glue the letters across the black piece, keeping them even and straight. Trim the upper and lower edges of the black piece close to the letters (my piece is 2 1/8” tall).
- Glue the Noel to the red/stripes piece, aligning the lower black edge with the upper edge of the striped border. Wrap a white mesh ribbon around the constructed piece just above the letters and knot at the front near the left end. Repeat with the red mesh ribbon, placing it below the letters and knotting it at the lower right.
- Punch 12-15 pine branches from the plain green paper. Start making your wreath on the “O”, using the glue stick to attach them with the sprig ends all pointing in the same direction.
- Tie a bow with the 1/8” wide red grosgrain ribbon and glue it to the wreath at the upper left. Insert the brad through a red flower and secure, then glue the flower under the bow loops. Adhere three clusters of three nailheads around the wreath as berries. Add three nailheads each to the N and the L as shown.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in red on white, then cut it out. Mat it on black, green mesh, and red mesh, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue the sentiment centered on the inside back. Punch four green branches and glue two angled each way at the upper left corner of the sentiment. Adhere three nailheads in the center.