- For the card front: This card opens with the fold at the top. Open the card and cut away 3/4” from both the bottom and the right side, just on the card front. Use the corner rounder to punch away three of the corners on the back as shown.
- Cover the card front with red linen textured paper. Cut a 5 1/2” x 4” piece of the plaid paper and glue it centered on the red. Punch a 2 1/8” circle in the card front, positioning it 1” from the left edge and 1/2” from the bottom edge of the front.
- Punch a scallop circle from the red paper, then punch a 2 1/8” circle from the center of it, making a frame. Glue this frame on the card front, over the window.
- Cut pieces of the felt ribbon to extend from the window toward both side edges of the card front as shown. Adhere them in place.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with a piece of the green/red border paper, positioning the gold ribbon border along the left edge. Stamp “Merry Christmas” across the bottom edge and up the right side edge so they show when the card is closed. Add a small stamped snowflake between the sentiments.
- Stamp “Holiday Blessings” and two snowflakes on the red linen paper and cut it out. Mat it on plaid, then on red, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it at the upper left corner with two holly leaves on it. Cut more felt ribbon pieces and adhere them in the center area to show through the window when the card is closed.