- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut the card to 6” x 4 1/2”. Cut a piece of the white snowflake paper to fit the card front and glue it in place. Cut a 6” x 3” piece of the blue snowflakes paper and mat it on the plain blue paper. Glue it centered across the card front.
- Punch three squares from the white snowflake paper and mat them on plain blue. Adhere a 3/4” silver snowflake to each, then glue the three squares, turned on point, down the left side of the card front.
- Print “PEACE” in dark blue on white, then trim it and mat it on plain blue. Glue it to the front with two 1/2” snowflakes on two corners as shown. Adhere a glitter dome to the center of each snowflake.
- For the inside: Cut a 6” x 3” piece of the blue snowflake paper and a 6” x 1 1/2” piece of white snowflakes paper. Glue the white strip centered on the blue strip, then glue the blue piece centered on the inside back.
- Print the sentiment in dark blue on white, then cut it out. Mat it on plain blue, then glue it centered on the white snowflakes strip. Adhere a 1 1/4” and two 1/2” snowflakes around the sentiment as shown.