- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut a red card to 6” x 4 1/2”. Now open the card and cut 1” off just the lower front edge.
- Remove the green holly, red poinsettias, and green canvas papers from the book. Punch a border along one edge on each piece. Cut them to overlap each other: the holly piece is 6” x 3”, the poinsettia piece is 6” x 3 5/8”, and the canvas piece is 6”x 4 1/8”.
- Glue the canvas piece to the card front, extending below the lower edge by about 3/4”. Stack the other two on top, spacing them equally and matching the border scallops. Glue in place.
- Cut a 6” x 5/8” strip of the poinsettias paper and mat it on the green canvas paper. Glue it across the upper card front. Stack a 1 1/4” red silk poinsettia on a 2 1/2” white flower, then stack both on a 3” red flower. Secure all three together with a 5/8” rhinestone brad. Use the craft glue to attach the flowers to the strip, positioned as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 6” x 1” strip of the poinsettia paper. Punch a border in another piece of the green canvas paper and cut it to 6” x 1 1/2”. Glue it to extend 5/8” from under one long edge of the poinsettia strip. Glue this piece along the lower edge of the inside back as shown.
- Stamp “celebrate” on the poinsettia strip so it shows when the card is closed. Stamp the swirly “Merry Christmas” centered on the inside back.