- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut the card to 5 1/2” x 5” and round all the corners with the punch. Cut a piece of black/red flowers paper to fit the front, but don’t glue it in place yet.
- Cut a 4 1/2” x 4 1/4” piece of the green sprigs cardstock. Round the upper right and lower left corners. Use the vines punch to make a border in the plain area on the red corner design paper. You’ll need about 10” of border. Trim the border to 5/8” wide and use the glue stick to adhere it to the green sprigs piece along the top and right edges. Trim the corner to match the rounded cut.
- Glue the green sprigs piece to the black/red piece, aligning the left and bottom edges. Cut a 3 1/2” x 3” piece of the red/black dots paper and round the lower left corner. Glue it to the green piece, aligning the lower and left edges.
- Wrap the ribbon around the constructed front piece and knot at the front. Adhere the letters to the green/pink tag, then attach the tag near the knot with a brad. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 5” x 3 1/2” piece of the black/red flowered paper and round the corners. Use the border punch on the green cardstock to make a 3 1/2” border. Cut it to 5/8” wide, then mat it on the red paper.
- Print out the sentiment in black on white and mat it on the red paper. Glue it and the border to the black/red flowered paper as shown. Add a cardstock flower to the border with a brad. Glue the constructed sentiment to the center inside back.