- For the card front: With the fold on the left, cut a piece of the red swirls border paper to cover the card front. Cut a 1 1/2” x 6 1/2” piece of the green dots. Ink all the edges of both pieces but don’t glue them to the card yet.
- Use the border system and ribbon slit punch to punch a line of slits along one edge of the green paper. Place the Stitches template along one edge of the slits and draw the rickrack edge 1/8” away from the slits. Cut along the wavy edge, then trim the entire strip to 5/8” x 6 1/2”. Ink the wavy edge.
- Insert a 7 1/2” length of ribbon through the slits in the border, going over two slits and under one along the length. Glue the strip to extend from under the left edge of the dots piece. Glue this piece along the left edge of the red piece as shown. Wrap the ribbon ends to the back and glue in place.
- Print “Season of Joy” and “Season of Wonder” in black on green. Use the Labels template and pencil to draw around both phrases, extending both to 3 1/2” long. To extend the length of your label, draw one end of the label in place, then slide the template. Realign the drawn lines with the cut edges on the template and continue drawing until the label is 3 1/2” long. Mat both labels on red.
- Position the labels on the red/green piece as shown and wrap the excess to the back. Glue in place. Cut a hole in the end of a label to insert a brad. Before flattening the brad prongs, wrap a 7” length of ribbon around the brad, just under the head. Flatten the prongs to secure the brad and ribbon. Repeat for the other label. Glue the ribbon ends on the back of the red/green piece. Glue the constructed piece to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in black on green and trim it to 3” x 1 3/4”. Mat it on red, then on a 4 1/2” x 3” piece of the red swirls border paper. Mat this piece on green, then glue it centered on the inside back.