- For the card front: With the fold at the top, trim the card to 6 1/2” x 3 3/4”. Cut a piece of brown to cover the card front, but don’t glue it in place yet. Cut a piece of the blue/brown diamonds paper to 6 1/4” x 3 1/2” and glue it centered on the brown piece.
- Cut a 7” x 1” piece of the striped paper and mat it on blue. Glue it across the center of the diamonds piece, wrapping the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- Use the white pen to draw around two sleigh ride snowflakes onto the vellum sheet. Also draw one snowbird snowflake on the vellum. Cut all the snowflakes out, then fold as directed. Cut a 1 3/4” square of blue and mat it on brown. Glue the center of a sleigh ride flake to the center of the blue square. Add a snowflake brad in the center.
- Cut two 1 1/4” brown squares and mat each on white then on blue. Glue a felt snowflake to each, then add a snowflake brad in the center. Position the three squares across the stripe as shown and glue to secure.
- Print “Let it snow!” twice in dark blue on blue paper. Cut them out and mat each on brown. Add foam tape to the back and adhere to the card front as shown.
- For the inside: Print “May your holidays be warm and cozy.” In dark blue on plain blue. Mat it on textured blue, then on brown. Cut a 2 1/2” x 3 3/4” piece of stripes. Position it along the left end of the inside back with the sentiment centered in place—don’t glue yet.
- Mark where the snowbird flake will go at the upper left. Remove the pieces and attach the flake to the stripes piece with a blue mini brad. Attach the remaining snowflake to the lower right of the sentiment. Glue the stripes and sentiment in place.