- With fold on the left, cover card front with green holly texture paper. Round corners. Cut 4 ½”x6” of red glimmer, round corners, and glue centered to the card.
- Open the card and on the back of the front flap, draw a 4” circle centered ¾” from the top. Cut out circle with and X-acto® knife. On the front, glue 5” of green grosgrain ribbon across the card, 1” from the bottom. Cut out a green tag, print or write a greeting, and add two gold brads. Foam tape to card, centered on the ribbon. Tie 12” of green grosgrain ribbon around the side of the circle window and tie in a bow, trimming the ends.
- With the card closed, apply red chalk around the circle opening to create a soft glowing effect.
- Inside the card: Punch out the first piece of the papier tole image and glue to the center of the chalked circle on the inside of the card. Punch out the second piece, apply foam pads, and adhere to the first piece with the images lined up. Repeat this process with the remaining pieces.
- Cut out a red tag, write or print a greeting on it, and add two gold brads. Foam tape the tag to the inside of the card, centered and ½” from the bottom.