Tip: There are two pockets on the front of this card. Use one for the tag art and the second for a gift card for someone special!
- For the card front: The card fold is on the left side. Cut a 4 3/4” x 6 1/4” piece of the winter border paper with the border at the top. Don’t glue it yet.
- Cut two 4 3/4” x 4 1/2” pieces, one from teal and the second from the purple textured papers. On the teal paper, measure 2 1/2” down from the upper right corner and mark that spot. Draw a line from that spot to the upper left corner, then cut along the line. Repeat with the purple paper, but measure 2 1/2” down the left side.
- Cut two 1/2” x 6 1/2” strips of white. Use the scalloping scissors to cut one long edge on each strip. Glue a strip to the teal paper so it extends ¼” from behind the angled edge. Repeat with the other strip along the angled edge on the purple piece.
- Cut a 6 1/2”x3/8” strip of the stripes and glue it to the teal piece, 3/8” from the upper angled edge. Cut a 61/2” x 7/8” piece of the stripes paper and glue it across the purple piece, 1/2” from the upper angled edge.
- Add glue to the back of the teal piece, just along the side and bottom edges. Adhere it to the border piece, aligning the bottom edges. Repeat with the purple piece, placing it over the teal pocket.
- Cut out five small square snowflake art pieces and add foam tape to the back of each. Adhere them across the purple pocket’s border, then add a small glitter dome to each. Cut out the teal tag with a narrow white edge. Print “warm wishes” in black on white, trim it out and glue it to the tag. Glue the tag to the lower right with a 5mm glitter dome on it as shown.
- For the tag: Trace a 3” x 4 1/2” tag onto the stripes paper. Cut a 3” x 1 5/8” strip of the winter border paper. Add a white scalloped edge to the upper edge as for the pockets on the card front. Glue it to the tag along the side and bottom edges only, creating a pocket.
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag. Insert the end of a 6” length of 3/8” wide ribbon from the back to the front. Thread it through a hole in the blue snowflake Brad Buddy, then insert it back through the hole. Secure the snowflake brad to the Brad Buddy center.
- Cut out the small blue tag, the “let it snow” circle, and the “enjoy” word art. Mat the tag and “enjoy” on white. Glue the circle art and “enjoy” to the tag and adhere a small glitter dome at the top. Tuck this tag into the pocket on the larger tag. Tuck the large tag inside the pocket on the card front.
- For the inside: Print out “For a warm & Holiday! Merry Christmas” in purple on white, leaving a 1” open area between “&” and “Holiday” for the circle art. Mat the sentiment on blue dots and on purple textured paper, varying the mat widths. Cut out the “cozy” circle art, add foam tape to the back, and glue it in place.