- For the card front: With the fold on the left, cut the card to 5” x 6”. Cut a 2” x 6” piece of the dark green linen paper and glue it on the front along the fold.
- Trace all the patterns. Cut the stocking from the dark red stitches paper, the cuff from the light green linen, and all the patches from the ivory dotted paper. Chalk the cuff edges with dark green metallic cream chalk, the stocking edges with burgundy, and the edges of all the patches with rose.
- Glue the patches onto the stocking. Use the pen to add stitches along the edges of the patches. Position the stocking on the card and place the cuff at the top. Do not glue them yet. Lightly draw around the bottom of the stocking and along the right edges of both pieces onto the card front. Remove the pieces and cut on the line through both layers. Glue the stocking in place, shifting it very slightly to the right so all the card edges are covered.
- Cut apart the letters in the felt “JOY” and use mini brads to attach them to the points on the cuff as shown. Cut two candy cane felt shapes to 1 3/4” tall. Glue white paper to the back of both candy canes and one gingerbread man. Position the felt shapes behind the cuff to extend above it. Glue them to the back of the cuff. Add foam tape to the back of the cuff points, then adhere and glue the cuff at the top of the stocking.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with the stitches border piece, positioning the border along the fold. Print your sentiments in dark green on ivory, then mat them on dark green linen. Cut out a present tag and attach it to the sentiment with a brad. Glue the sentiments and the tag in place.