- Open the Matchbook and cut off the side flaps. Round the lower corners on the front flap.
- For the front: Cover the front flap with the blue/purple stripes. Cut a 6” square from the swirl corner paper, including the corner design. Mat just the two swirled corner edges with purple dots paper.
- Position the piece over the front flap with the point at the center bottom of the flap. Add a dot of adhesive to temporarily hold the piece in place, then turn it over, and trace around the front flap.
- Before removing the corner piece, position the snowflake Brad Buddy so one point can be inserted into the slit in the bottom flap. Mark where the brad will secure the snowflake on the swirl corner piece. Carefully remove the corner piece and trim away the excess, following your lines on the back. Add the snowflake Brad Buddy to the corner piece, then glue the piece in place on the front flap.
- Punch out the 2 1/2” striped tag and stamp “Just for you” on it. Add the eyelet to the tag. Punch out the 3” long ribbon slide die cut. Stamp “Enjoy!” on a piece of the purple dot paper. Mat it on white, then glue it to the slide.
- Insert a 17” length of the white sheer swirls ribbon through the ribbon slide holes and move the slide to the center of the ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the front flap, positioning the slide on the inside (make sure it’s right side up when you open the card). Tie the ribbon ends at the front, tying the “Just for you” tag at the knot.
- For the inside: Cut a 5” square of purple dots and glue it to the inside back. Cut a 4 3/4” square of the blue dots and a 4 3/4” x 1” strip of the stripes. Cut a 4 3/4” x 1/2” strip of white. Use the scalloping scissors to trim one long edge, then glue it to the back of the stripes piece, extending below the edge. Glue the stripes border along the upper edge of the blue dots piece, the glue it centered on the purple dots.
- For the tag: Punch out the 3 1/4” pink tag and trace around it onto lavender dot paper. Insert a swirl brad through the top of the pink tag and tie a 5” ribbon length around it. Secure the swirl star Brad Buddy to the tag. Punch out the 1 3/4” blue tag, write “Merry Christmas!” on it, then glue it to extend from under the star. Glue the purple dots piece to the back of the tag to hide the brad prongs.
- To finish the Pocket: Cover the outside back with purple dots paper. Cut a 12” x 1” strip of the stripes paper. Wrap it around the lower front flap, over the back, and then to the front again, securing the sides and making a short pocket. Mark where the slit should be. Remove the strip and cut the slit with the knife, then glue the strip in place. Insert a gift card and the finished tag into the pocket, close the card, and insert the snowflake in the slit to secure it.