- For the card front: Cut a 4 3/4” x 6 1/4” piece of the dark green patterned paper and glue it centered on the card front. Trace the patterns and cut the base from black and the hat from red. Cut the beard, mustache pieces, pompom, and hatband from white. Cut the face from flesh and the nose from pink.
- Use the glue pad to cover all the white pieces with glue. Sprinkle glitter over all the pieces and let them dry. In another area, apply glue to the red hat piece. Sprinkle red flock over the piece, pressing it in place with your fingers. Set this piece aside to dry.
- When all the pieces are completely dry, mat the mustache pieces, hatband, and pompom on black. Place all the pieces on the base, positioning them to allow a narrow black mat to show around the edges. Glue the hat, face, nose, beard, and mustache pieces in place.
- Add foam tape behind the lower edge of the hatband and adhere it in place. Add foam tape to the back of the lower pompom “arms,” then adhere it in place.
- Draw the eyes with the black pen and outline the nose. Blush the cheeks and nose top with pink chalk. Add the glitter dome to the pompom.
- For the inside: Size the sentiment to 3 1/2” x 2 1/2”. To size the quote, open the Christmas Card Quotes on the CD and find the sentiment. With your “select’ tool, select the quote and copy it. Paste the quote into a Word document. When you click on the quote, dots will appear around the edges. Select a corner dot and drag it to make the quote smaller. Use the rulers along the side and top of your document as a guide. When it’s the size you need, print it onto white paper.
- Mat the sentiment on red, then on dark green and once again on black, varying the mat widths as shown. Add a tree and stocking brad as shown, then glue the sentiment centered on the inside back.