- For the card front: Cut a 3 1/2” x 6 1/2” piece of the Christmas Corners foil, positioning the upper ornaments in the upper left corner. With the fold on the left, glue the foil piece to the card front, aligning the left sides.
- Trace the patterns and cut the ornament from the Christmas Stripes and the ornament topper from the Hammered Silver paper. Mat each on black. Glue the ornament on the card front, with the point at the bottom edge and the right side extending off the right edge of the card 1/4”. Glue the topper in place. Cut around the ornament, cutting just through the card front.
- Adhere the 3 1/2” snowflake on the ornament center. Adhere the 2 1/2” ornament on the green part of the Christmas Corners foil and cut it out. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it to the large snowflake center.
- Attach a clear crystal to the small snowflake center and red crystals around it as shown. Adhere olive crystals to the “arms” of the large snowflake. Attach a row of red crystals to the ornament topper and an olive crystal at each point.
- For the inside: Cut a 3” x 6 1/2” piece of the silver and glue it to the inside back, aligning the right edges. Cut a 1/2” x 6 1/2” strip each of the stripes and the black. Glue the black to extend from behind the stripes piece 1/8”, then glue both along the left edge of the silver paper.
- Print your sentiment in black on white. Mat it on black, then on a green section of the Corners paper, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it to the inside back, making sure it doesn’t show when the card is closed. Add two snowflake corners, each with an olive rhinestone as shown.