- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the green linen paper to fit the front, but don’t glue it yet.
- Stamp the snowy swirl along the right side using the watermark ink and placing the flower in the center. Ink the stamp again, then cover the flower section with the Post It note. Stamp the swirl section on the opposite side of the stamped flower. (The swirls extend off the paper edges)
- Before the ink dries, pounce dark green chalk over the entire swirl, using the chalking applicator. Make sure you cover all the swirls. Glue the green piece to the blank card front, positioning the swirl along the right edge.
- Cut a 3 1/4” x 6 1/2” piece of the red dots paper. Cut a 1” x 6 1/2” strip of the yellow linen paper and glue it to extend from behind the long right edge of the red dots. Glue the dots piece to the card front, aligning the left edge with the card fold.
- Cut the clear acrylic sentiment to a 2 3/4” square and back it with a 2 3/4” square of yellow linen, adding glue just behind the solid areas. Mat it on green linen. Cut a 1/2” strip of the green dots the width of the matted sentiment and glue it at the top. Glue the sentiment on the red area of the card front.
- Stamp the flower area of the swirl onto green and chalk it. Cut it out, add foam tape to the back, and adhere it at the upper left of the sentiment. Add a glitter dome to both flower centers.
- For the inside: Cut a 2” x 6 1/2” piece of the green dots and a 1” x 6 1/2” strip of the yellow linen. Glue the yellow strip to extend from behind the right long edge of the green dots. Glue this piece to the inside back, next to the center fold.
- Cut a 3 1/4” x 2 3/4” piece of the green linen and stamp “Merry Christmas” in the lower area. Pounce it with green chalk, then add a 1/2” strip of the red dots at the top. Mat it on yellow linen. Cut out the “warm wishes” acrylic sentiment and glue it centered above the chalked sentiment. Glue the piece centered on the inside back.