- For the card front: With the fold on the left, trim the card to 4 1/2” x 6”. Cut a piece of red glimmer to fit the front, but don’t glue it yet. Cut a piece of the red/ivory stripe to 4 1/4” x 5 3/4” and glue it centered on the red.
- Stamp the large tree swirl onto the green dotted paper. Cut it to 3” x 5 1/4” and mat it on green glimmer paper. Glue it to the mat, positioned as shown. Stamp “Happy” vertically on the striped paper just left of the upper green corner as shown, with a small swirl on each side of it. Stamp “Holidays” horizontally in the upper left corner of the green paper. Stamp “Merry” and “Christmas” in the lower right corner of the green as shown.
- Wrap the ribbon across the front over the tree and glue the ends at the back. Add two small red button brads on the left and one medium red button brad on the right. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- Stamp the tree again on the green dotted paper and cut out just the tree. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it over the ribbon, exactly over the tree.
- For the inside: Cut a red woven piece to 3 3/4” x 4 1/4” and mat it on red glimmer paper. Glue it centered on the inside back. Cut a 4 1/2” x 2” piece of the stars/hearts stripes and mat it on green glimmer. Glue it centered across the red piece.
- Cut out the sentiment and glue it centered on the green strip. Stamp the small tree at the upper left, allowing it to extend over all the layers. Add a small swirl swooping over the top of the sentiment. Stamp a 1 1/2” swirl at the lower right, extending right, and a 3/4” swirl extending left.