- For the card front: With the fold on the side, cut the card to 3 1/2” x 6 1/2”. Cut a 3 1/4” x 6 1/4” piece of the “let it snow” stripes and ink the edges, but don’t glue it yet.
- Cut a 3 1/4” x 1” piece of the small blue circles and ink the edges. Mat it on white, then glue it across the striped piece, 1 3/4” from the upper edge. Adhere the felt snowflake ribbon across the center of the strip.
- Stack a white medium felt snowflake on top of a large light blue felt snowflake. Stack both on top of a large dark blue felt snowflake and secure them near the left end of the strip with the blue brad.
- Cut out the “warm wishes” and add foam tape to the back. Cut out the 2 1/4” “let it snow” tag and adhere the “warm wishes” to the center of it. Glue both to extend from under the large snowflakes as shown. Glue the constructed front centered on the blank card. Add 3mm glitter domes to the centers of the small white snowflakes and to the “warm wishes.” Add a 5mm glitter dome to the center of the blue brad.
- For the inside: Cut a 3 1/4” x 6 1/4” piece of the small blue circles paper and ink the edges. Place it on a piece of scrap paper and use the various snowflake stamps to stamp blue flakes randomly over it, allowing some to extend off the edges. Glue it centered on the inside back.
- Cut out the sentiment and mat it on the dark checks textured paper. Use the white brads to secure a medium felt snowflake at the upper left and lower right. In a well-ventilated area, spray the front and inside with silver spray glitter. Allow it to completely dry.