- For the card front: With the fold at the top, trim the card to 4” x 6 1/2”. Cut a piece of the dark blue textured paper to cover the front and glue in place. Cut a piece of the gray/blue snowflakes paper to 3 7/8” x 6 3/8” and glue it centered on the dark blue.
- Cut a 6 1/2” x 3/4” strip of the blue plaid and mat it on dark blue texture. Glue it across the card front, 1” from the lower edge.
- Stamp the 1 3/8” snowflake, the Merry Christmas and White Christmas snowflakes on the dark blue checks paper in embossing ink. Add the embossing powder and use the heat gun to melt the powder.
- Cut the large snowflake to a 1 3/4” square and mat it on pale blue. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it centered on the plaid strip. Cut the two smaller snowflakes to 1 1/8” square, mat on pale blue, and glue one on each side of the large snowflake as shown. Add a crystal to the center of each flake.
- For the inside: Cut out the sentiment and mat it on dark blue texture, blue plaid, and dark blue texture again, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it centered on the inside back.