- For the card front: With the card fold at the top, trim the card to 6” x 4 1/2”. Cut a piece of the red/gold small squares to fit the front. Ink the edges, but don’t glue it yet.
- Cut three 1 3/4” x 3 3/4” rectangles from three coordinating papers (make one the red textured paper) and ink the edges. Stamp the big swirl star on the red textured rectangle.
- Glue the rectangles evenly spaced across the small squares piece, positioning them 1/4” from the lower edge. Wrap a 7” length of the ivory loopy trim across the card at the top edges of the rectangles. Glue the ends at the back. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- Punch a star flower from the red/gold small squares paper and ink the edges. Stack an ivory 2” silk poinsettia on top of a 2 1/2” burgundy poinsettia. Place the punched flower on top and secure the stack with a 1/2” red button brad.
- Cut a 7” length of the loopy trim and tie it around the glued trim at the upper left. Glue the stacked flowers just below the knot. Add a tiny dab of glue to the ends of the trim to keep them from fraying.
- For the inside: Cut out the sentiment and ink the edges. Mat it on the red textured paper and ink the edges, then mat it again on the green circles paper. Ink the edges, then glue it centered on the inside back. Stamp the small star swirl at the upper left and the lower right. Add in an extra 1” swirl swooping downward from the upper star as shown.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray the outside and inside of the card with gold glitter spray. Let dry.