- For the card front: Place the card fold on the left. Cut a piece of the green ovals paper to fit the card front and glue in place. Cut a 1 1/4” x 6 1/2” piece of the red stars paper and a 1” x 6 1/2” strip of the blue stripes. Glue the stripes to extend from behind the right long edge of the stars paper. Glue the stars piece to the card front along the fold.
- Adhere the large round and oval Dazzles ornaments to red glimmer paper, the medium center pieces to red holographic paper and the small centers to gold holographic paper. Adhere the 1” ornament sticker to red holographic paper and its center to gold holographic paper. Cut out all the pieces.
- Glue the three ornament base pieces on the card front, placed as shown. Add foam tape to the medium and small pieces and adhere them in place.
- Add a 1” gold swirl sticker to the top of each, overlapping the hanger. Cut off any excess that extends beyond the card edge. For the center ornament, add a length of the border to extend the “chain” it’s hanging from up to the top card edge.
- Stamp “Deck the halls!” on red glimmer paper and cut it to 2 1/4” x 3/4”. Mat it on red holographic paper, then glue it to the card front at the lower right. Add a star and ornament sticker to the corners as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 4” x 5” piece of the red stars paper and glue it centered on the inside back. Cut a 1 1/4” x 6 1/2” piece of the blue stripes and glue it along the fold. Cut out the sentiments and mat each on red glimmer. Glue them as shown, then add small gold stars around them.