- For the card front: With the card fold on the side, cut the card to 5” x 6”. Cover the front with the gold/red/green striped paper and ink the edges.
- Trace the star pattern and cut it from the gold triangles paper. Ink the edges, then mat it on the matching burgundy paper. Ink the edges again. Cut out “Celebrate” and glue it to the star at the lower front.
- Adhere the 1 1/4” Dazzles star onto burgundy. Place the star brad upside-down over it and draw around the outer edge. Cut just inside the drawn line so the burgundy star fits behind the brad. Glue the Dazzles star above the “celebrate” then attach the brad over it.
- Position the big star on the card front and draw around the bottom and right side. Remove the star and cut on the line, only cutting through the card front. Glue the star in place, making sure all the striped edges are completely covered. Adhere some smaller stars scattered on the stripes.
- For the inside: Cut a piece of the triangles paper to cover the inside back and ink the edges. Don’t glue it yet. Cut out the sentiment and mat it on red glimmer paper. Glue it to the triangles, positioned so it’s hidden when the card is closed. Add the star brad at the upper left, then glue the inside back in place. In a well-ventilated place, spray the front and inside with gold spray glitter. Let it dry completely.