- For the card front: Place the card fold at the top. Cut a 6 1/4” x 4 3/4” piece of the swirls border paper, positioning the swirly corner at the lower right.
- Cut the ribbon in half. Wrap one length vertically around the swirly piece near the right end, tying it at the front near the upper edge. Repeat with the second piece horizontally across the lower front, tying the ends toward the left side.
- Glue the swirly piece centered on the blank card. Adhere the 3 1/2” snowflake in the corner swirl as shown. Adhere the 2 1/4” snowflake to the purple dots and the 1 1/2” snowflake to the pink swirls paper. Add foam tape the backs of the two smaller snowflakes then stack them in place on the 3 1/2” snowflake.
- Add a 5mm pink crystal to the center of the top snowflake. Adhere 3mm pink crystals to the two smaller snowflakes and the teal crystals to the largest snowflake.
- Punch out the 2 3/4” blank pink label and stamp “Joy to the world!” on it. Glue the label to the card front at the upper left, then add two small snowflakes with pink crystal centers as shown.
- For the inside: Stamp the swirly “Merry Christmas” on the purple dots paper, cut it out, and mat it on white. Cut a 5 3/4” x 3 1/2” piece of the stripes paper and mat the upper and lower edges on the blue dots section of the corner swirls paper. Glue it centered on the inside back, then glue the sentiment in the center of it. Add two snowflake corners with crystal centers as shown.