Tip: The metallic background on the Dazzles sheets can be used as decorative accents as well. In this case, I cut a narrow strip from the edge of the background and added it to the card along the upper edge to reinforce the gilded theme.
- For the card front: With the card fold at the top, trim the card to 6” x 4 1/2”. Cut a piece of hammered gold to fit the front, but don’t glue it yet. Cut a 5 3/4” x 4 1/4” piece of the Florals foil and glue it centered on the gold.
- Cut a 6” x 1 1/2” piece of the Christmas Corners foil, cutting it only from the green area. Score one long side, 1/2” from the edge. Trim the other long side with the scalloping scissors. Fold the piece over the top edge of the Florals foil with the scalloped edge at the front. Glue it in place. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- Cut a 2 1/4” square of the green from the Corners foil and mat it with gold. Glue the 2” and the 1/2” stars on the Florals foil and the 1 1/4” star on the green foil. Cut out all the pieces. Add foam tape to the backs of all the stars, then stack and adhere them centered on the green square.
- Glue the star square to the card front, positioning it near the right edge. Add the 1/2” decorative Dazzles to the corners. Cut a 6” length of the stars border and adhere it to the upper green area, near the scalloped edge. Cut a narrow gold strip off one edge of the Dazzles background and adhere it close to the upper card edge.
- For the inside: Cut a 6” x 1 1/2” piece of the green foil and glue it centered across the inside back. Print the sentiment in black on white, then mat it on gold and the Florals foil, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it centered on the green piece, then add decorative Dazzles corners as shown.