Tip: I’ve tinted the gold Dazzles stickers with StazOn inks to add a bit of color to them. If, when the Dazzles are dry, you feel they’re too dark, lightly rub the solvent (used to clean StazOn ink from stamps) over them with a paper towel. You’ll be able to lighten them all the way back to their original color, or somewhere between—your choice!
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with red paper. Cut a 6 1/4” x 4 3/4” piece of the brown damask patterned paper.
- Cut a 6 1/4” x 2 1/2” piece of the tan dotted paper and mat the upper and lower edges with red. Wrap a 1/8” wide red grosgrain ribbon around this piece toward the left end and knot it in front to secure. Repeat with a 1/4” red gingham ribbon, placing it beside the red ribbon. Glue the tan strip across the brown damask piece, then glue it centered on the card front.
- Use the foam applicator to apply brown ink over the 3 1/2” reindeer while it’s still on the backing. Go over the entire deer, using a patting motion. When it’s dry, repeat, but this time avoiding the antlers. When it’s dry, adhere the deer to the plain brown paper.
- Cut the reindeer to 2 1/8” x 3 3/4” and mat it on red. Glue it near the right end of the dotted strip on the card front. Add a 5mm glitter dome as the nose and three 3mm domes over the bells at his neck.
- Using a foam applicator, repeat the inking process with red on the “Joy” sticker. When it’s dry after the second application, adhere the joy to the brown damask paper. Cut it to 1 1/2” x 1 1/4” and mat it on red. Add foam tape to the back and adhere it to the card as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 2 1/2” x 5” piece of the dots paper and mat the right long edge with red. Glue it at the left end on the inside back. Cut a 4” x 3” piece of the damask and mat it on brown. Glue it slightly right of center as shown.
- Print out the sentiment in brown on white. Trim it and mat it on red, then glue it across both pieces on the inside back as shown.
- Tint the small flying reindeer brown and when it’s dry, adhere it to the upper right corner of the damask as shown. Add a 3mm glitter dome to his nose and three stars over him. Adhere a short harness border under the sentiment.