- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut the lavender/green border paper to fit the card front, but don’t glue it yet. Chalk the edges with the purple chalk.
- Cut a 7 1/2” length of the 1/8” wide purple grosgrain ribbon. Use the glue dots to adhere the ribbon centered on the green ribbon area on the paper, securing the ends at the back. Glue the card front to the blank card.
- Cut a 3 1/4” x 4 1/4” piece of the lavender glimmer paper. Chalk the edges purple, then adhere the large angel in the center. Glue this piece to the card front, positioned as shown.
- Adhere “joy to all” to mint green paper. Mat it on glimmer paper and then on lavender textured paper. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it to the card front at the lower left.
- For the inside: Cut a 5” x 2 1/2” piece of the lavender floral and mat it on mint. Glue it centered on the inside back. Cut a 3 3/4” x 5” piece of lavender vellum. Adhere the trumpeting angel at the upper right and the “peace on earth” at the lower left. Add glue behind the angel and the letters and adhere it centered on the inside back.