Tip: For another look, instead of trimming the medallions even with the card and mat edges, leave them as is, letting the scalloped edges extend over the straight edges.
- For the card front: With the fold on the left, cut the card to 5” square. Cut a 5” x 4 3/4” piece of the green canvas textured paper. Glue it centered across the card front, leaving white edges showing at the top and bottom.
- Adhere the large medallion sticker to gold holographic paper, the circle medallion on green, and the small flower medallion on gold. Cut out all the medallion pieces. Add foam tape to the two smaller medallions and stack and adhere them in place.
- Cut a 5” x 2 3/4” piece of the red poinsettias paper and mat the long edges with white. Glue the medallion stack to the right end of this piece, allowing the right and bottom edges to extend beyond the paper edges. Trim the medallions even with the white and red edges.
- Glue the red strip centered across the card front. Adhere “Happy Holidays” and the two swirls to the left end of the red piece as shown. Add the red nailheads to the swirls and to the medallion.
- For the inside: Print out the card quote from the CD onto white paper and mat it on red. Cut a 4 1/2” x 2 1/2” piece of the red poinsettias paper and mat the upper and lower edges with the green canvas. Glue it centered on the inside back, then glue the quote centered in the red area. Adhere another small flower medallion on green and cut it out. Glue it to the quote at the lower right and add a nailhead.