Tip: Although these Dazzles were designed to be stitched, I used them without adding stitches. Instead, I added crystals for extra sparkle. Because they’re clear the background shows through for a great look—a “whimsical snowfall.”
- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut the card to 6 1/2” x 4 1/2”. Cut a piece of the lavender border paper to 6 1/4” x 4 1/4” and glue it centered on the card front, the border at the top.
- Print the greeting in dark blue on the blue area of the color blocked paper. Mat it on lavender, then on white and glue it to the card front at the lower right.
- Lightly pencil in lines where the snowflakes will fall from the border downward. Adhere the snowflakes to the front, spacing them evenly across the front and varying the sizes.
- Use the pen to draw a small bow at the point where the penciled lines begin (unless they begin at the edge). Draw a curly line down each pencil line to the top of the snowflake. Add the crystal stickers to the snowflakes, placing them as shown.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in dark blue on blue. Mat it on white, then lavender, then blue, varying the widths as shown. Glue it centered on the inside back, then add three small snowflakes around it.