- For the card front: With the card fold at the top, cut a piece of the green paisley to cover the front and glue in place. Cut a 3” x 4 1/4” piece of the plaid and mat it on red. Cut a 3 1/2” x 3” piece of the red/green stripe and mat it on ivory. Glue the plaid as shown, 1/2” from the right card edge. Glue the stripe over it, positioned 1” from the left edge.
- Cut a 6 1/2” x 3/4” strip of the striped paper, cutting a red stripe with narrow ivory borders. Glue it across the card, 1 1/4” from the lower edge. Adhere a 6 1/2” length of the Dazzles diamonds border on the center of the red stripe.
- Adhere the largest diamond to sage green, the 3” diamond to red linen patterned paper, and the small diamond to gold textured paper. Cut out all the diamonds and add foam tape to the backs of the red and gold pieces. Stack and glue them together, then glue them to the card front, with the side point 1/4” from the right card edge.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in dark green on the gold paper. Trim it out and mat it. Cut a 5 1/4” x 4” piece of the sage border paper with the border along one long edge. Mat it on gold, then glue it to the inside back, placing the border at the bottom.
- Glue the sentiment centered on the border piece, then add the heart Dazzles stickers around it as shown. Add a dot of the gold glitter glue to each heart and let them dry completely.
- Close the card, then add glitter glue dots to the diamonds and the border. Let the glue dry completely before handling the card.
- For the envelope: Cut a 5 1/4” long strip of the border squares and mat the right edge with red. Glue it to the left end of the envelope front. Add the curled border between the rows of squares. Add a tiny diamond Dazzle to three of the squares, alternating the angles.