Tip: When applying pigment ink to the Dazzles, it takes a couple layers to really show well. Let the ink dry between layers, then apply the ink again. When completely dry, use your finger to burnish the edges so the shiny metallic edge shows.
- For the card front: With the fold at the top, cut the card to 6 1/2” x 4 1/4”. Cut a piece of the blue paisley paper to fit the front and glue it in place. Cut a 6 1/2” x 1 1/2” piece of the argyle plaid paper and glue it along the bottom of the card. Cut a 3/4” x 6 1/2” piece of the stripes and glue it over both pieces, 1” from the bottom edge of the card.
- Adhere the 2” decorated Dazzles tree to the navy glimmer paper and cut it out. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it to the front, extending below the lower stripe edge.
- Use the sponge applicators to apply forest green ink to the 2 1/4” tall curly tree and the 1” wide star tree. Apply the olive ink to the 2 1/2” tall spriggy tree. Adhere six trees in a row with the larger trees positioned slightly lower than the smaller ones. Keep the trunks within the stripe area.
- Adhere “trim the tree!” to the plaid at the lower right.
- For the inside: Adhere the 1¼” decorated tree to the white paper. Stamp “’tis the season” next to it so the ‘S’ overlaps the lower branches. Cut the sentiment to 3 3/4” x 1 1/4”, then mat it on blue glimmer. Mat it again on paisley and blue glimmer, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it centered on the inside back. Add a 1” curly tree at the lower right.