Tip: Stamping on the holographic paper is similar to stamping on clear acrylic; the stamp will slip if you press too hard. Lift straight up while holding the paper on the table with your other hand so the stamp doesn’t shift and smear the ink.
- For the card front: With the card fold at the side, cut the card to 4 1/2” x 6 1/4”. Cut a 4 1/4” x 6” piece of the red words paper and glue it centered on the card front.
- Cut a 1 1/4” x 6 1/4” piece of red diamonds paper and mat it on white. Glue it along the right side of the card, about 1/4” from the right edge. Cut a 6” length of the gold border and adhere it down the center of the diamond strip.
- Adhere the three 1” – 1 3/4” ornaments on the red holographic paper and cut them out. Add foam tape to the back of each, then adhere them over the border, positioned as shown.
- Stamp “merry Christmas” on the holographic paper and cut it out. Mat it on the diamonds paper, then on white, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it to the lower front, overlapping the mat on the vertical strip. Add two Dazzles swirls to the upper corners.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in black on white and cut it out. Mat it on the holographic red paper, then on a 4¼” x 2 3/4” piece of the words paper. Glue it centered on the inside back. Adhere two 3/4” ornaments on the holographic paper and cut them out. Glue them as shown.