- For the card front: With the card lying open and flat in front of you, fold both sides to meet at the center, making a gatefold card. Cut it to 5 1/2” tall. Cover both front flaps with the red glimmer paper.
- Cut two 2 3/8” x 5 1/4” pieces of the red floral paper. Glue each centered on a front flap, aligning the outer edges with the folds.
- Cut a 3 1/4” x 3” piece of the red scuffed paper and mat it on red glimmer. Adhere the 3” and 1 1/4” poinsettias to red glimmer, and the 2 1/4” poinsettia to the red scuffed paper. Adhere the two double leaves to the light green sprigs paper. Cut out all the flowers and leaves.
- Add foam tape to the backs of the two smaller flowers. Stack and adhere them together, then glue the stack to the center of the red square. Tuck a leaf sprig under the flower edges at the upper left and one at the lower right. Glue the square to the left flap, adhering just the left half in place and allowing the right half to overlap the right front.
- For the inside: Cut a 4” x 5 1/2” piece of the glimmer paper and glue it centered on the inside back as shown. Print the sentiment in black on the red scuffed paper and mat it on glimmer. Mat it again on the red floral, then glue it centered on the inside back. Add two small poinsettia stickers and two sections of the borders as shown.