- For the card’s left front: Trim the card to 5"x5", then turn with the fold on the left. Cut 1¾" off the right front edge. Cut 3"x4¾" Gingerbread red paper and glue centered on the front. Cut out the “greetings of the season” sentiment and glue to the front, ½" from the right edge. Punch out the Gingerbread star and candy die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the small star and foam tape the large star and candy as shown.
- For the card’s right front: Cut 4½"x4" white cardstock and score vertically, ½" from the right edge. Fold this tab under. Cut 3¾"x3¾" Gingerbread green paper and 3¾"x1¼" Gingerbread striped paper. Glue the stripes across the green paper, ⅛" from the bottom. Glue to the 4"x4" section of cardstock. Punch out the Gingerbread house, star, and candy die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Foam tape the house, star, and candy as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x4¾" Gingerbread brown paper and glue centered on the inside. Glue the folded tab of the right front to the inside, ½" from the right edge. Cut 1¼"x4¾" Gingerbread striped paper and glue vertically, covering the tab. Cut out the Gingerbread “hope your holiday…” sentiment and mat on Gingerbread snowflakes paper with 3/16" borders. Mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue as shown. Punch out the two gingerbread men and star die cuts, remove the nibs, and glue below the sentiment.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Gingerbread Foil Artful Card Kit (link)
- Cardstocks: red, white (link)
- Stylus (link) and ruler or scoring tool
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)