- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Gingerbread snowflakes paper and 4¾"x2⅝" chevrons paper. Trim close to the two outer chevron rows, then glue to the snowflakes paper, ¼" from the bottom. Glue green ribbon across the center of the chevron paper, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the snowflakes paper centered on the card front.
- Punch out the two large Gingerbread candy canes, two small candies, small star, and “merry and bright” die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the swirl candy cane angled left and foam tape the plain cane angled right as shown. Knot a 3" green ribbon and glue just left of the plain candy cane, then foam tape the remaining die cuts as shown. Knot a 3" red ribbon and glue to the swirl candy cane as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 3¼"x4½" Gingerbread red paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut out the Gingerbread “wishing you…” sentiment with a 1/32" green border. Punch out the Gingerbread die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Hook the swirl onto the lower right corner of the sentiment, then glue both as shown. Glue the remaining die cuts as shown, foam taping one candy and star. Knot a 3" blue ribbon and glue to the tag top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Gingerbread Foil Artful Card Kit (link)
- Soft teal cardstock
- Gingerbread ⅜" wide satin ribbons (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)