- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Gingerbread red paper. Cut 6¼"x1½" Gingerbread striped paper with the chevron stripe along the bottom. Cut along the edge of the chevrons, then glue the strip across the red paper, ¼" from the bottom. Punch out the 3¼" Gingerbread green label die cut and remove the nibs. Stamp “spread the cheer” then thread the label onto 8" of tulle. Foam tape the label as shown, then wrap the tulle ends to the back and secure with tape. Glue the paper centered on the front, leaving the upper left corner unglued.
- Punch out the remaining Gingerbread die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Stamp the small tree on the tag, then glue and foam tape it at the lower right. Glue a star on it. Glue the banner across the front as shown, then glue the two individual flags at the upper left. Trim the end of a 2" green ribbon, then glue it over the flags, gluing the end under the paper. Glue the paper corner to the card. Foam tape a star to the top flag. Thread five buttons and use tape to secure to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x3½" Gingerbread brown paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x2⅜" Gingerbread chevrons paper, then cut along the jagged edges. Glue across the inside center. Punch out the Gingerbread oval label and small star tag and remove the nibs. Stamp “have a holly jolly Christmas” on the label and two snowflakes on the tag. Glue Gingerbread red paper behind the tag and trim the excess, then glue the label and tag as shown. Thread the large pink buttons and secure to the label with tape. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the tag top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Gingerbread Foil Artful Card Kit (link)
- Red tulle ribbon (link)
- Buttons: ⅜" red, ½" red, ½" pink, two ⅝" pink, ½" avocado green, ⅝" avocado green
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- 6" of ⅜" wide green satin ribbon (link)
- White embroidery thread
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)