- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5", then turn with the fold at the top. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Sugar Plum tan paper and use the sponge to ink the edges lightly. Ink the edges of a doily, then cut it in half. Place one half on the tan paper, extending from the left about 3" and 2¾" high. Glue, then trim the excess. Place the other doily half coming in from the right end about 4" and 2½" high. Glue and trim the excess. Ink the edges, then glue the paper to the card, gluing just the lower half.
- Punch out the Sugar Plum tan lace border die cut, remove the nibs, and cut a 1¾" piece. Glue at the upper left, ⅜" from the card top. Cut out the Sugar Plum “season’s greetings” label and mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape it over the lace die cut as shown. Knot one end of each ribbon and glue as shown, wrapping the ends under the left edge of the paper. Glue the upper half of the tan paper to the card.
- Punch out the Sugar Plum purple star and tree die cuts and remove the nibs. Set aside the green tree. Ink the edges of the two remaining trees, then glue the small tree and foam tape the large tree as shown. Foam tape the star at the top of the large tree, then decorate the trees and label with Dazzles™
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x4½" Sugar Plum tan corner paper with the corner design at the lower left. Ink the edges, then glue to the inside. Cut out the Sugar Plum “wishing you…” sentiment and mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue at the upper left. Ink the edges of the green tree and foam tape as shown. Punch out a Sugar Plum red star die cut, remove the nibs, and foam tape at the tree top. Place Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sugar Plum Foil Artful Card Kit (link)
- Purple cardstock
- Silver Star Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 4" each of ⅜" wide green and dark red ribbons (link)
- 6¼"x9¾" white oval paper doilies (link)
- Warm Violet Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)