- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with maroon cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Sugar Plum red checked paper and 2"x4¾" Sugar Plum striped paper. Glue the striped paper to the left end of the checked paper, then glue ribbon over the striped paper, 1¼" from the left edge. Wrap and glue the ribbon ends to the back, then glue the paper centered on the front.
- Punchout the Sugar Plum red border die cut and remove the nibs. Cut a 4¾" piece and glue over the right edge of the striped paper. Use the pattern to trace and cut a banner from Sugar Plum purple paper, then mat all but the right edge on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue to the upper right. Cut out the Sugar Plum “holiday cheer” sentiment, mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the banner.
- Punch out the Sugar Plum green lacy frame die cut, leaving the oval center intact. Punch out the reindeer, checked heart, and purple heart die cuts and remove the nibs from all the die cuts. Foam tape the oval/frame in the center, then foam tape the reindeer on it as shown. Make a bow with four loops and tie the center with thread. Glue as shown, then glue both hearts to the center.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x3" Sugar Plum large circles paper and mat on maroon cardstock with ⅜" borders. Mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Punch out the Sugar Plum silver swirl and remove the nibs. Cut out the Sugar Plum “Christmas is for those…” sentiment and mat on Sugar Plum purple paper with 1/16" borders. Hook the swirl onto the sentiment as shown, then glue both in place. Glue a knotted 3" ribbon to the swirl.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sugar Plum Foil Artful Card Kit (link)
- Cardstocks: maroon, tan
- 20" of ⅜" wide maroon satin ribbon (link)
- Dark red embroidery thread
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)