Designer Tip: Clean your dome well before sealing.
- From the “Lilac Posies” die-cut sheet, pop out the round pink flowers panel and the flower stacking die-cuts. Remove any paper nibs with your fingernail.
- Apply Flower Soft glue to the reddish flowers and sprinkle with Flower Soft. Let dry. Foam tape the flower die-cuts over the same images on the panel. Zot™ a length of 1/8” ribbon across the striped area, then Zot™ on a bow and place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Pop out the coordinating tri-fold aperture card. Pop out the sentiment die-cut and set aside. Zot™ the dome over the flowered die-cut panel, then glue the aperture panel on top. Fold the right hand panel under the domed panel and glue in place. Place Jewel Dazzles™ on the front panel, as shown.
- Turn the domed card to the inside and cover the right panel with suede paper. Place border Dazzles™ across the suede, foam tape the sentiment die-cut in place and place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Zot™ on a small bow. Place border and Jewel Dazzles™ on the left panel as shown.
- Turn the card over to the back, sign your name and place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.