- For the card front: Position the open card horizontally in front of you. Bring both ends in to the middle and fold, making a gatefold front. Trim the card to 5 1/4” tall. Cover each front piece with brown.
- Cut two 2 1/4” x 5” pieces from the brown/blue piece, but don’t glue them yet. Cut out “warmest wishes” and the large mitten oval. Mat both on blue cardstock.
- Position the “warmest wishes” near the upper left on the blue/brown piece that will cover the left front flap. Glue in place, then add a white snowflake brad as shown. Now glue the entire piece centered on the left card front.
- Glue the mittens piece over the paper ribbon area, gluing just the left half to the left front flap. Position the right front blue/brown piece in place, but don’t glue it yet. Mark where the second white snowflake brad will go, making sure the edge of the oval will slip under two arms of the snowflake. Insert the brad, then glue the blue/brown piece centered on the right front flap.
- For the inside: Cut the remaining blue/brown circles strip to 5 1/4” long and mat it on blue with 1/2” edges. Glue it vertically centered on the card inside, covering the center scoring line. Cut out the sentiment and mat it on white, then brown, varying the mat widths as shown. Add a snowflake brad on the left, then glue the sentiment over the strip. Close the card and tuck the right end of the oval under the snowflake to secure.