- For the card front: Cut the blue swirls piece to 4 3/4” x 6 1/4” and set aside the leftover strips. Glue it centered on the card front. Mat the “merry & bright” sticker on the stripes paper, then on the blue, varying the widths as shown. Glue it to the card front at the lower right.
- Paint the chipboard snowflake white and let it dry. Brush craft glue over the front of the snowflake and sprinkle glitter over it. Let the glue dry completely.
- Tie a star onto a length of thread, then tie it to one “arm” of the snowflake. Tie a tiny bow with the thread and glue it to the star as shown. Glue the snowflake to the upper left, partially covering the swirls. Secure the star in place with a small amount of vellum adhesive on the back.
- For the inside: Cut a 4” x 3 1/2” piece of the stripes and mat it on blue. Cut one of the strips from the front piece to 4” x 3/8” and mat just the long edges on white. Glue it near the upper edge of the striped piece. Glue this piece centered on the inside back.
- Adhere the sticker as shown. Cut out the large star and one of the small stars. Glue them as shown. Brush a light amount of glue over the star centers and “magic.” Sprinkle glitter over them and allow the glue to dry completely.