- For the card front: Position the card with the fold at the top and cut it to 6” x 4 1/2”. Cut the red/green piece to 5 3/4” x 4 1/4” and glue it centered on the card front. Do not discard the leftover strips.
- Cut out the tag, “make a,” star, and “wish.” Mat the tag on red. Add foam tape the back of “make a” and “wish,” then glue all the pieces together as shown. Add a lime brad to the center top and tie a 3” length of ribbon around it. Glue the tag to the card front as shown. Adhere a 5mm glitter dome on each end of the “wish” art.
- Cut a narrow strip of red and thread it through a lime button. Trim the ends, then glue the button to the star center.
- Cut two 1 1/2” lengths of ribbon and tie a knot in the center of each. Trim the ends to make each 1” long, then glue one to the chin area of each gingerbread man. Adhere 3mm glitter domes as buttons on the fronts of the men, then glue the men to the card front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut the remaining green strip from the card front piece to 6” x 7/8” and mat it on red. Glue it across the center back of the card. Construct the pocket as directed and glue it to the center of the strip. Cut out “merry” and “Christmas” and glue them as shown.
- Cut out the white card, “peace,” and “love.” Write “Wishing you” at the top. Glue the two word pieces as shown, then write “&” and “this Christmas!” on the card as shown. Mat the card on red. Add a lime brad at the top and tie a 2” piece of ribbon around it. Trim the ends, then insert the card in the pocket.