- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut Christmas Lace maroon dotted paper to cover the front. Glue 7½" maroon gingham ribbon across the paper, 1¼" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card. Cut 4⅛"x4¼" leaf green cardstock and follow the template directions to trace and cut the tree and to secure the cardstock to the template.
- Follow the template directions to cut the strips for the tree, using Christmas Lace green striped and green snowflakes papers. As you place the papers on the pattern, secure the ends with clear tape. When finished, remove the cardstock carefully and discard the stencil tape. Trim any excess strips and tape along the cardstock edges.
- Place Dazzles™ thin strips near the edges of the cardstock, creating a frame, and trim the ends. Mat the tree on forest cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue to the front, ¼" from the left edge. Place a gold Dazzles™ open star on the silver Dazzles™ background sheet and cut around the edges. Remove the backing and place at the tree top.
- Hold gingham and ⅛" green grosgrain ribbon together and form two loops of each. Secure the center with thread, then trim the ends. Use double-sided tape to attach as shown. Punch out the Christmas Lace pink label and remove the nibs. Stamp “may Christmas be…” on one end as shown, then trim to 1¾" and foam tape at the lower right. Unwrap the wires on one end of the double-organdy ribbon until you have two 3" ribbons and trim. Thread the buttons with the ribbon, then use tape to secure the green button to the bow and the red button to the label.
- For the inside: Cut 3½"x1½" leaf cardstock. Cut one 3½"x¾" each from Christmas Lace green snowflakes, green striped, and holly papers. Fold ¼" under on the lower long edge of each, then glue to the cardstock, overlapped as shown. Glue the cardstock to the inside, aligning the right edges. Cut two 3 ½" narrow Dazzles™ lace borders and place one above and one below the cardstock.
- Punch out the 3⅜" Christmas Lace frame die cut and remove the nibs. Cut sage cardstock to fit behind the frame and stamp “season’s greetings” on it. Glue in place, then cut two 2¼" Dazzles™ dotted lines and place as shown. Foam tape the frame over the ends of the green papers. Knot a 3" gingham ribbon, trim the ends, and use tape to secure under the frame’s left end.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Lace Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstocks: leaf green, forest green (link), sage green (link)
- Christmas Iris Folding template (link)
- Foil Christmas Lace Tags & Labels (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Christmas Lace 12"x12" Dazzles™ (link)
- Thin Lines Dazzles™ Silver (link)
- Christmas Lace ribbons (link)
- Dark red embroidery thread
- Buttons: ⅝" green, ⅜" red
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Scoring tool or stylus (link) and ruler
- Bone folder (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Clear adhesive tape
- Stencil tape (link)
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)